Search

Hey y’all. I downloaded the ZIP copy of Symphony 2.06 and followed the (non-GIT) upgrade instructions to the letter. After upgrading my 2.02 installation to 2.06, when accessing a Data Source, I’m getting the following error…

Line 51 – Could not find Field sectionlink at /field.sectionlink.php. If the Field was provided by an Extension, ensure that it is installed, and enabled.

Can y’all help?

Can you tell what extensions are you using?

Advanced Symphony Database Connector (ASDC) 1.2 Akismet Spam Filtering 1.3 Breadcrumb 1.0 Debug DevKit 1.0.3 Export Ensemble 1.0 Field: Advanced Taglist 1.0 Field: Advanced Upload 1.002 Field: Filter 1.0 Field: Image Upload & Preview 1.1 Field: Page Select Box 1.2 Field: Reference Link 1.0 Field: Reflection 1.002 Field: Select Box Link 1.10 Field: Time 1.4 Symphony Team Field: Unique Text Input 1.2 Field: XML Select Box 0.3 Nick Dunn Formatter: Rich Text (TinyMCE) 1.0 Global Parameter Loader 1.0 Global Resource Loader 1.001 JIT Image Manipulation 1.06 jQuery Date Picker 1.0 Maintenance Mode 1.0 Markdown and SmartyPants Text Formatter 1.8 Profile DevKit 1.0.1 Publish Filtering 1.002

That’s because the Section Link field was deprecated in favour of the Select Box Link field. It has only been made available in the official ZIP downloads for the sake of the default theme, which required it, but has been omitted from the GitHub repository. I know the field.sectionlink.php file is available in the Symphony 2.0 Beta revision 5 branch.

If you have any old versions of Symphony, just copy this file and place it into the same directory in your updated version. Otherwise, checkout the file from the Beta branch.

OK. I checked out the file. No more error.

QUESTION: Will I be limited since this is pointing a deprecated field?

Is there a way to get it changed to the Select Box Link field via SQL? I figured that would have been included in a SQL update.

Thanks for everybody’s help.

OK! Got it! I followed Alistair’s post here, and got it fixed.

Thank you all for your help!!!