Search

I just installed the latest CacheLite extension to test it out, but when I click on System > Preferences to configure it I am greeted with:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pageAlert() on a non-object in /my_server_path/html/extensions/maintenance_mode/extension.driver.php on line 72

Symphony 2.0.6, everything vanilla except the CacheLite extension.

Odd, I’m not getting any problems using the latest version with 2.0.6.

Is it definitely caused by CacheLite? What happens if you disable/reenable both the Maintenance Mode and CacheLite extensions?

It’s definitely an issue with the Maintenance Mode plug-in and not CacheLite, I’m not sure what would have caused the Maintenance Mode plug-in to break from installing another plug-in. I’ll try removing and re-adding Maintenance Mode from the repos.

Just did some more poking around, it does seem to be caused by a conflict between Maintenance Mode and CacheLite—I can replicate the error if I put the site in maintenance mode with CacheLite enabled. Can’t think of what might be causing that though.

Re-installing Maintenance Mode plug-in doesn’t fix the issue, as a work around I’ll just disable one at a time if I want to adjust preferences for now.