Search

I'm new and I learn symphony.I have a problem with the DS pagination. Example. I have a simple list of items without extra variables. Wants 10 records per page and to activate the pagination. The creation of the file "components / Utilities / pagination.xsl - use the XSLT utility,"Data Source Pagination. In Information / Data Sources emphasize Included Elements / pagination and Paginate results, limiting the 10 entries per page. The PAGES / information.xsl imports pagination.xsl and paste the code:

<xsl:call-template name="pagination">
     <xsl:with-param name="pagination" select="information/pagination" />
     <xsl:with-param name="display-number" select="'10'" />
     <xsl:with-param name="pagination-url" select="'/information/$'" />
  </xsl:call-template>

The site displays a list of numbered links to pages - super. When I click does not filter the results and will not open the page. What is missing in the settings, use the SYMPHONY-CMS 2.2? It is simple but please help.

Example: link text

Have you added a URL Parameter to your information page? In the "URL Parameters" field when editing a page add a value like page or page-number or whatever suits you. Then edit your data source and where it says:

bq. Paginate results, limiting to 10 entries per page. Return page 1.

In the "Return page" box add the value {$page} or {$page-number} (whatever you named the URL Parameter).

Thank you very much Nick. It works very well.

Hi Nick,

I still have a pagination problem as well.

I have this list of products that people can order through a form at the bottom.

It works great -- but only until people start to select products from different pages or categories. Only the products from the last viewed page will get sent to the backend.

Is there any way to make this work?

I guess I need to store the product selection somewhere in a variable. I just don't know how to do it.

Is there any way to make this work?

Web pages are stateless, so not without customisation. You'll need to save the selected products into a session to remember them. That, or perform the pagination with JavaScript rather than full page refreshes. Either way, you'll need some extra PHP or JavaScript.

OK, thanks, Nick!

I solved the problem by simply generating a simple mailto: link for each product, so people can order via email. This saves me a lot of trouble I guess.

The pagination plugin is great by the way.

So I have an issue with pagination. My page is a page called Blog that already has a URL parameter called $title. When adding pagination I created a second url-parameter called $page so my entry is: page/title. The pagination works this way but then breaks my article titles, because the URL structure is:

http://dtr.mn/blog/gospel-notes-god/

How can I have a page that still routes titles correctly as well as has a url-parameter for $page? Am I missing something?

Nevermind, I solved the issue by finding a way in my logic to use $title for both pagination and article links. Simplifies and streamlines everything.

Don't double-post, please.