Search

(With permission of Allen I post this thread in German as it’s about the German Symphony Development Network.)

Im Rahmen des ersten Treffens der Symphony-Community im Frühsommer dieses Jahres hat sich gezeigt, dass es in Deutschland einen sehr engagierten Kern deutscher Entwickler gibt. Nichtsdestotrotz ist Symphony in Deutschland immer noch relativ unbekannt und für den ein oder anderen mag auch das Englische eine Hürde sein. Als einen ersten Schritt, Informationen und Interessantes über Symphony auf Deutsch verfügbar zu machen, haben wir nun einen deutschsprachigen Twitter-Account eröffnet. Was und wie wir genau veröffentlichen werden, wird sich in den kommenden Monaten noch entwickeln, los geht es aber ab sofort unter @symphonycmsde.

Umfrage: Wer hätte 2011 Interesse an einem deutschen Symphony-Treffen? Frühling, Sommer, Herbst?

Ich antworte einfach mal hier: Ich, wann auch immer!

Jederzeit gerne

Wir organisieren uns momentan über eine Yahoo! Group.

[EN]: We use a Yahoo! Group at the moment for organizational stuff.

Es wird ein Kick-Off-Meeting am 25. November in München geben. Das erste “richtige” Entwicklertreffen ist dann 2011. Bitte tretet der Yahoo! Group bei, wenn ihr Interesse habt.

[EN]: There will be a Kick-Off meeting in Munich on November 25th. The first “true” German developer meeting will take place in 2011. Please join the Yahoo! Group if you are interested.

http://www.symphony-cms.de

Local Symphony groups sound like a cool plan. We should organize a Dutch Group also, there seems to be quit a few Dutchies around here ;-)

Wir organisieren uns derzeit in einer Yahho! Group. - symphony-cms.de

Yahho! ( I find it difficult to keep up with all those new cool Internet startups :-P )

Yaaah!o is a well-known comppanny!

Meeting in München verpasst, 2011 bin ich dabei.

Ach schade. Hätte ich nicht so viel zu tun gehabt um die Zeit, wäre ich auch dabei gewesen.

I think I have a place to meet in Hannover! It’s a creative co-working space :P

@into: Can you please send some information to symphonycms_de@yahoogroups.de?

Yah, join the call if you’d like http://see.weareinto.com/40Hg

What exactly is this poll about?

So I am not the only one who doesn’t understand anything!

The same here.

Oder auf deutsch: hab’ ich etwas verpasst? ;-)

Nee, ich glaube eher nicht. Vielleicht erfahren wir ja irgendwann, worum es geht …

Oh! that call is about this co-working space in Hannover, a big team of designers etc. They may be able to host the symposium and it may be an amazing collaboration. A bit of a meet and greet.

The poll website is a great way to select your availability so you can see your local time and the crossover of others, since its international.

@michael you asked about “more info” this call would be able to figure all of that out too, as my buddy with the co-working space was asking the same. Its the people who made hanns and they are quite prolific. The point of the call was to connect all of you and remove myself as the middle man, but see how it all comes together as I do work with bloon as well.

I lived in DE for a year or so, I’m in Oregon now :P

@into: Thanks for the clarification. Just today I talked to Nils about the location. We will be checking some options in the coming week and hope to have an announcement soon.

Gerade online gegangen: Die Webseite des deutschen Symphony-Entwicklernetzwerkes, http://symphony-cms.de.

Wer Teil des Netzwerkes werden möchte, sende uns bitte eine Nachricht per Twitter.

It's good to see some visibility on the efforts of the German Symphony Development Network. The site looks great! And nice work on the CSS media queries.

Time for me to get out google translator. ;-)

Hey Nils,

Great looking website, well done.

I would like to be a part of this but haven't signed up to Twitter yet. Is this a prerequisite for becoming a member? :-)